Posted on August 24, 2020
A healthy alternative to a traditionally deep-fried favourite, these zucchini fries are oven-baked and come out golden and crispy every time. With only a handful of simple ingredients needed, this recipe only takes 10 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes to bake, before you’ll find yourself biting into these satisfyingly tasty gems!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2-3 small zucchinis
- 1/4 cup flour
- ½ tsp Deliciou Fries Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 220C/430F.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spray with oil.
- Slice your zucchinis into fries, approximately ½ an inch thick and 2 ½ inches long.
- To make up the flour mix, whisk together the flour, Deliciou Fries Seasoning and garlic powder in one bowl.
- Set up an assembly line: flour mix in one bowl, milk in another, and breadcrumbs in a third.
- Dip each zucchini stick in the flour mix, then the milk, then the breadcrumbs, ensuring an even coating and place on the prepared baking tray.
- Once all your zucchini fries are dipped and coated, bake for 18-19 minutes, or until desired crispy goldeness is reached! Serve immediately.
Grab your Deliciou Fries Seasoning online and get free worldwide shipping for all orders over $30.