Broccoli and Tofu Skewers
Posted on August 24, 2020
We take two ingredients that people find boring and show you who’s boss! In this recipe broccoli and tofu are made delicious with simple ingredients and become a great appetizer and addition to any family BBQ! Easy to eat and tonnes of fun to make, save this recipe for your next BBQ or get together!
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 15 oz firm tofu
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Deliciou Chicken Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water to prevent burning.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper and Deliciou Chicken Seasoning in a bowl.
- Cut the tofu into 1 inch cubes, then place into the marinade and gently toss to coat.
- Place the broccoli florets in a large heatsafe bowl and pour over some boiling water. Allow to cook for 2-3 mins until slightly softened. Drain the water.
- Make skewers by adding alternating tofu and broccoli pieces. Keep the marinade for cooking.
- Pan fry or grill the skewers in a little oil over medium heat, turning occasionally and basting with the remaining marinade. After 5 mins or when tofu is browned on all sides, skewers are ready to be served. Sprinkle over extra Deliciou Chicken Seasoning, serve with lemon wedges and have at it!
Grab your Deliciou Chicken Seasoning online and get free shipping US wide for all orders over $30.