Posted on August 23, 2020
Who can say no to some flaky, buttery goodness?! These savoury vegan crackers are a great addition to any grazing board and go well with dips, vegan cheeses or are an absolute winner on their own.
This recipe is made with ingredients that you’ll often have on hand, so you can whip these up with little effort at any time. Fun and simple to make, try this recipe out as a little after school project with the kids!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 sheet Vegan Puff Pastry, defrosted
- 1 Tbsp Vegan butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp Deliciou Garlic Lovers Seasoning
- Fresh thyme for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180C/356F.
- Place pastry sheet on a chopping board to defrost, plastic side down.
- Whilst pastry is defrosting, melt butter in microwave safe bowl for approximately 20 seconds, or until fully melted.
- To the melted butter, add olive oil, pepper, dried thyme, dried rosemary, Deliciou Garlic Lovers Seasoning and mix well. Optional: Add salt to taste. Set mixture aside.
- Cut defrosted puff pastry into your desired shapes. Tip: Use a blunt knife to avoid cutting through the plastic.
- On a lined baking pan, arrange the pastry shapes in rows, leaving approximately ½ inch space so they are not touching.
- With a pastry brush, spread the butter mixture on each shape, ensuring they are well coated.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes and check periodically to ensure they don’t burn. They are ready when golden brown and aromatic - your house should smell like an Italian kitchen!
- Garnish with fresh thyme and serve with dips or alone for a delicious treat!
Grab your Deliciou Garlic Lovers Seasoning online and free shipping US wide for all orders over $30.