Chicken Poke Bowl
Posted on August 19, 2020
It’s poke time! This Japanese-inspired dish is light and tasty and offers a variety of flavours and textures. From cool and crunchy cucumber to warm and crispy chicken, topped off with a zesty Sriracha mayo, you won’t get that heavy feeling after eating, but will be left satiated and happy!
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 box of Deliciou Plant Based Chicken
- 4 Tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 avocados, cut into strips
- 200 grams of sweetcorn
- 400 grams of cooked sushi rice
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp of vegan mayo
- 1 Tbsp of water
- ½ tbsp of Deliciou Sriracha Seasoning
- Sesame seeds
- Follow the instructions on the Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken Box and form small bite-sized pieces.
- Cook them in a hot pan with the vegetable oil for about 6-7 minutes.
- Assemble your poke bowl by placing the rice down first and arrange the toppings however you like.
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a small bowl until smooth and drizzle over your bowl. Finish it off with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and serve!