Posted on November 17, 2020
This ranch flavoured popcorn recipe is completely vegan, low carb and low fat. It's the perfect snack for your next movie night!
Cooking time: 5 - 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn
- Deliciou Ranch Seasoning
- Heat coconut oil on medium heat in a sauce pan.
- Drop a couple of popcorn kernels in the oil to test the heat level. When the popcorn kernel spins in the oil, pour all the popcorn into the sauce pan.
- Stir until it starts popping and put the lid on.
- Shake the sauce pan a couple of times while it's popping to prevent burnt popcorn at the bottom.
- When popping slows down, remove the sauce pan and season with Deliciou Ranch Seasoning. Put the lid on and shake well to blend the seasoning with the popcorn.
- Pour popcorn into a bowl or second sauce pan before adding the Ranch Seasoning. It will help blend the seasoning with the popcorn.
- Use organic extra virgin coconut oil and organic popcorn kernels for extra freshness.
Grab your Deliciou Ranch Seasoning online and get free shipping for all orders over $30.