Pork Rice Paper Rolls
Posted on August 15, 2021
Fresh, healthy and light, these rice paper rolls are absolutely perfect for summer! Filled with loads of fresh crunchy vegetables, fresh herbs and our tasty Plant-Based Pork - these are super easy to make at home and are a fun one to get the kids involved.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 (16 rolls)
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 small carrot, finely sliced strips
- 1 cucumber, finely sliced strips
- ½ cup rice wine (or white) vinegar
- 5 oz vermicelli noodles, soaked and drained
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Pork
- 3 Tbsp hoisin sauce, plus extra for dipping
- 12 rice paper sheets
- ½ bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ bunch mint, roughly chopped
- In a bowl, toss the spring onions, carrots and cucumber in the vinegar, then add enough water to cover and leave to pickle. Soak noodles in a separate bowl according to packet directions.
- Prepare the pork according to package directions. Heat up a large fry pan with 3 Tbsp oil and cook as mince for 5-8 mins or until golden brown. Stir in the hoisin sauce and mix well. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Have the pork, drained vegetables, herbs, noodles, and rice paper sheets lined up on plates, as well as a shallow dish/plate with water.
- One at a time, dip a rice paper sheet into the water, and place on a clean surface. Place a small amount of pickled vegetables, topped with noodles, pork, cilantro and mint. Fold in the sides and then roll up firmly. Repeat for all 16 rolls.
- Serve straight away with hoisin sauce for dipping - yum!
Pro tip: Make these ahead of time and store in the fridge, covered with a clean, damp paper towel to keep moist.
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Pork online and get free shipping US wide for all orders over $30.