Corn & Zucchini Fritters
Posted on October 06, 2020
Sneak in some extra veggies with these simple, tasty fritters! Using just six basic ingredients and our vegan cheese seasoning, these yummy fritters are ready in less than half an hour. Whip up and freeze ahead of time to serve as a great appetizer, snack or light lunch. Try it with our addictive Sriracha mayo for a tangy kick!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- ¾ cup chopped green onions
- 1 ¼ cup chickpea (besan) flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Salt to taste
Dipping Sauce (optional):
- Desired amount of Sriracha seasoning
- 1 cup Vegan mayo
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, corn, green onions, chickpea flour, baking powder and vegan cheese seasoning.
- Stir together until well combined. Allow to sit for at least 5 minutes because the flour will absorb the moisture from the zucchini to create a batter.
- Warm a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Grease with olive oil and scoop out ¼ cup of batter at a time into the skillet.
- Cook for 3-5 mins on each side until golden brown. Set aside
- For Sriracha Mayo, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
Grab your Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning online and get free worldwide shipping for all orders over $30.