Posted on March 08, 2021
These peppery baked parsnip chips are seriously addictive! With just the right amount of a spicy kick, this is the perfect healthy snack to get you going through those midday munchies!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- 4 parsnips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Deliciou Sriracha Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Vegan Mayo to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/360F.
2. Cut the parsnips into thin fries.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, Deliciou Sriracha Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add the parsnips and toss to coat. Place them evenly on a tray lined with baking paper.
4. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, turning the chips halfway through to ensure even cooking. Chips are done when lightly caramelized and can be pierced with a fork.