Chicken Tikka Masala
Posted on March 18, 2020
In the mood for a curry in a hurry? This Plant-Based Chicken Tikka Masala ticks all the right boxes!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely diced
- 400ml tomato passata
- 4 tsp garam masala
- 200ml coconut cream
- 4 tbsp oil
- Salt & black pepper
- 400 grams of cooked rice
- To make up chicken, mix contents of packet into a bowl and add 1 cup of water + 1 Tbs of oil then mould into chicken strips.
- Add oil to a hot pan and fry the onions and garlic and garam masala.
- After 2 minutes, add the chicken and season with salt and black pepper.
- Cook each strip for about 3 minutes on each side and add in the tomato sauce
- Simmer on low heat, for 1-2 minutes and then add in the coconut cream. Stir for another minute and serve with the cooked rice. Enjoy!
Grab your Plant-Based Chicken online and get free shipping US & Canada wide on orders over $30.