Posted on March 18, 2020
Treat your nearest and dearest to this awesome Plant-Based Chicken Teriyaki in just a few easy steps!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 5 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 medium red onion, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Lime wedges
- Cooked rice or noodles
- Prepare chicken according to package directions, mixing in 1 Tbsp teriyaki sauce. Use clean wet hands to form bite sized pieces.
- In a large frying pan, heat 3 Tbsp oil on medium heat and fry the chicken pieces for 2 mins on each side or until golden all over. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add another 2 Tbsp oil and saute the onions, garlic and carrots until softened. Add the broccoli and stir fry until brightened in colour.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and pour the remaining 4 Tbsp teriyaki sauce over, stirring to combine.
- Serve on top of cooked rice or noodles, then garnish with sesame seeds and sliced red chillies. Enjoy!
Pro tip: Use microwave rice or wok-ready noodles to save time!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken online and get free shipping US wide for all orders over $30.