Posted on March 19, 2020
Quick, easy and utterly irresistible...no kid will be able to tell these are totally plant-based! The perfect afternoon snack that’s so easy, even the kids can help make them. Win-win!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Makes 18 - 20 nuggets
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- ½ cup plant based milk
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Dipping sauce, to serve
- Prepare chicken according to package directions, mixing in ½ tsp salt and 1 tsp garlic powder. Shape into 18 - 20 small nuggets.
- Prepare two bowls, one with the flour and milk, the other with the breadcrumbs. Dip each nugget in the wet mixture and then coat them thoroughly in the breadcrumbs.
- Fill a saucepan 1 inch deep with oil and bring to medium-high heat. Fry each nugget for about 2-3 mins or until golden all over. Remove from oil and drain on kitchen towel.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce and enjoy!