Posted on October 04, 2020
A super easy and healthy way to cook cauliflower, this recipe is made tasty with our smoky Texas-style BBQ Seasoning. Make in the oven and serve as a main or side, this simple recipe will quickly become your new favourite way to cook cauliflower. Served with a filling quinoa salad and topped with chimichurri sauce, this makes for the perfect Sunday lunch - yum!
Prep time: 10
Cook time: 30
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp of Deliciou BBQ Seasoning
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
For the quinoa salad:
- 200 grams of cooked quinoa
- 20 grams dried cranberries
- 2 tsp of sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of black pepper
- Some chopped fresh parsley
For the chimichurri sauce:
- 6 Tbsp of olive oil
- 2 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 1 tsp of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp of diced garlic
- ½ tsp of salt
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Slice cauliflower lengthwise into 4 ‘steaks’ and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Whisk oil, Deliciou BBQ seasoning, salt and pepper together and pour over the tops of the cauliflower steaks, ensuring to coat well.
- Roast cauliflower steaks in the oven for 20 minutes until tender and golden.
- For quinoa salad, mix all salad ingredients together and set aside. Served cold.
- For chimichurri sauce, whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dried oregano, fresh parsley, diced garlic and salt together in a bowl.
- Serve your BBQ cauliflower steaks with a generous helping of quinoa salad and top with that irresistible chimichurri sauce. Yum!
Grab your Deliciou BBQ Seasoning online and get free shipping US wide for all orders over $30.