Ultimate Vegan Beef Burger
Posted on December 13, 2020
We’ve done it - we’ve decoded the ultimate vegan beef burger so you can make your very own plant-based version at home! Using our NEW Deliciou Plant-Based Beef, you can now sink your teeth into a big juicy plant-based beef patty with all the fresh trimmings. Sandwiched between a sesame seed bun, special sauce, pickles, onions and shredded lettuce, this recipe is CRAZY authentic and 100% delicious.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 Box Deliciou Plant-Based Beef
- 275ml Cold Water
- 2 Tbsp of an oil mild in flavour
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 Sesame Seed Rolls, cut into thirds and lightly toasted
- 1 White Onion, finely diced
- 8 slices Vegan Cheese
- 4 Dill Pickles, sliced
- 8 leaves Iceberg Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Pickle Juice
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Pinch Salt
- In a bowl prepare the Deliciou Plant-Based Beef by adding 275ml water and 2 Tbsp of an oil mild in flavour. Season with salt and pepper and mould into 8 thin patties.
- Mix together the ingredients for the special sauce in a bowl.
- In a well oiled pan, fry the burger patties over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes each side.
- To assemble the burger, spread the base of the burger bun with the special sauce and top with a lettuce leaf, 1 cheese slice, a beef patty, some diced onion and ½ a sliced pickle. Top with the middle bun layer, and repeat. Top with burger lid to serve.
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Beef online and get free US & Canada wide shipping for all orders over $30.