Ranch Focaccia Sticks
Posted on February 28, 2021
Throw out your old and stale breadsticks and make these fresh, hot and vegan-friendly Ranch flavoured focaccia sticks that your tastebuds deserve!
Prep time: 85 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 tsp instant dried yeast
- ¾ cup warm water (not hot)
- 1 tsp castor sugar
- 2 Cups All-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp Deliciou Ranch Seasoning
- Extra Deliciou Ranch Seasoning
- Olive oil/Spray oil
- Preheat oven to 195C/375F
- Pour warm water in a small bowl. Add yeast, sugar, and whisk with a fork until everything is combined well. Leave it aside for 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour and Deliciou Ranch Seasoning and mix well using hands/fork.
- Add water and yeast mixture into the flour.
- Mix well using hands until everything comes together. If too dry add a few drops of water.
- Transfer the mixture onto a clean working surface and knead vigorously for 5 min. It should be soft and springy.
- Roll the dough out evenly, about 5-6mm thick, using rolling pin or with fingertips. Cut out the edges to form a square. (Do not throw out the edges)
- Cut the square shaped dough in approx. 3cms wide and 10cms long sticks.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spray some oil.
- Evenly spread out the sticks onto the tray (including the cut-out edges). Leave a gap of 2-3cm between each stick. Cover with tea towel and leave it in a warm place for at least 1 hour.
- Once the time is up, drizzle/spray the dough sticks with some olive oil. Evenly sprinkle Deliciou Ranch seasoning on each finger (be generous).
- Bake for 15 min until slightly crispy!
- Serve them hot/warm with your favourite dip or enjoy as a tasty snack as is!
Grab your Deliciou Ranch Seasoning online and get free shipping US wide on orders over $30.