Chicken Taco Salad
Posted on February 15, 2020
This protein packed plant based recipe is sure to put a smile on your dial! It makes a nutritious and delicious fresh summer meal.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 1 oz sachet taco seasoning
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 14 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 oz can sweetcorn kernels, drained
- 4 cups mixed leaf salad
- Cilantro, to garnish
- Lime wedges, to garnish
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- For the dressing, mix together the vegan mayonnaise, lime juice and 1 tsp of the taco seasoning from the sachet.
- Prepare chicken as mince according to package directions. Pan fry in 2 Tbsp oil over medium heat and cook for 6-8 mins or till golden brown. Stir occasionally, breaking up the pieces to create small chunks. Sprinkle over remaining taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- Add a bed of salad greens to each bowl, then top with sections of onion, avocado, tomatoes, black beans, corn and chicken. Drizzle over the dressing then garnish with cilantro and lime wedges. Dig in!
It looks so delicious. Can’t wait to get my taste buds on some….
New to me salads . I think that I am going to love these salads
I would recommend this food product to my many friends