Chicken Stir Fry
Posted on February 27, 2020
If you feel like a stir fry tonight, then we have a recipe for you! Packed with vegetables and plant based protein, this dish ticks all the boxes for a healthy balanced meal.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 box of Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- 2 carrots, sliced in an angle
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 60 grams frozen french beans
- 4 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tsp of oil
- Cooked rice
- Spring onions
- Sesame seeds
- To make up chicken, mix contents of packet into a bowl and add 1 cup of water + 1 tbs of oil and form chicken strips.
- Fry the chicken strips in a hot pan with the oil until golden brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for another 3 minutes on very high heat.
- Serve on top of the cooked rice and garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken online and receive free worldwide shipping for all orders over $30.