Mushroom Mini Lasagnas
Posted on July 27, 2021
These healthy mushroom mini lasagnas are the cutest (and most delicious) way to get more veggies into your meal times! They’re so simple to make and taste sooo good - you’ll be wondering why you haven’t made these sooner!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 1 packet Deliciou Bolognese Sauce
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 12 portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- Basil leaves (optional, to garnish)
- 3 Tbsp vegan butter
- 3 Tbsp plain flour
- ¾ cup plant milk
- 2 Tbsp Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Make the Deliciou Bolognese Sauce according to instructions.
- Fill the mushroom cups with the bolognese sauce.
- Make the bechamel by melting the butter over low heat in a small saucepan. Add flour and whisk until combined. Slowly add the milk a little at a time, whisking constantly. Once thickened a little, take off the heat and mix in the Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning.
- Spoon a tablespoon or so of bechamel sauce on top of the stuffed mushrooms and bake for 15-20 mins.
- Serve hot with a garnish of fresh basil and enjoy!
Pro tip: sprinkle with Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning to perfectly complement the meal, or experiment with different flavors by shaking on your favourite Deliciou Seasoning!