Funghi e Salsiccia Pizza
Posted on July 27, 2021
There’s no better smell than a fresh pizza in the oven… especially when it’s this vegan twist on an Italian classic - Funghi e Salsiccia! Meaning “mushroom and sausage”, this mushroom and vegan pork sausage pizza provides the perfect heartiness and punch of flavour to please anyone!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 4 pizza bases
- ½ cup chunky tomato sauce/paste
- 4 cups vegan mozzarella
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Fresh basil or oregano, to garnish (optional)
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Pork
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce (vegan)
- 1 cup chilled water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pork ingredients, then set aside.
- Place each pizza base on a baking tray, then spread 2 Tbsp of pizza sauce over each base, leaving room for the crust. For each pizza, sprinkle over ½ cup of mozzarella and some mushrooms. Use your fingers to pinch little chunks of pork and place them all over the pizza. Drizzle with some olive oil.
- Bake pizzas for 10-15 mins or until the crust is golden. To make it fancy, garnish with herbs like basil or oregano then serve immediately - enjoy!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Pork online and get free shipping US wide for all orders over $30.