Maple Bacon Banana Bread
Posted on May 31, 2021
Who doesn’t love banana bread?! This vegan banana bread recipe with subtle hints of maple bacon and a decadent maple bacon butter puts an interesting (and super delicious!) spin on an absolute classic. It only takes 10 minutes to prepare, then you can kick back and relax to the smell of fresh banana bread wafting through your home!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup plant milk
- ⅓ cup vegan butter, melted
- ⅓ cup vegan butter
- 2 tsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 180/350F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning and stir with a whisk or fork to break up any lumps.
- Add the mashed bananas, milk and melted butter, then stir only enough to just combine the ingredients. Avoid stirring too much as this will make the banana bread more dense.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin and bake for 40-50 mins, or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- To make the Maple Bacon Butter, combine the ingredients and mix well. Serve the Maple Bacon Banana Bread warm and spread with the Maple Bacon Butter… heavenly!
Pro tip: Before baking, slice another banana lengthwise, place on the batter in the loaf tin and sprinkle with brown sugar. This will leave a beautiful caramelized banana garnish in the top of your loaf!
Grab your Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning online and get free shipping US wide for all orders over $30.