Posted on August 15, 2021
This plant based meal is perfect for the time poor for a mid week dinner, or a quick and easy lunch. Full of protein and boasting lots of fresh veggies, it’s the perfect addition to any meal plan.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Makes: 6 wraps
- 1 box of Deliciou Plant Based Chicken
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Deliciou Original Bacon Seasoning
- 6 wholegrain wraps
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 10 lettuce leaves, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced, sprinkled with salt
- Prepare chicken according to instructions, season with ½ tsp salt, then mould mixture into long chicken tenders.
- The chicken tenders can be pan fried in oil over medium heat until golden on all sides, or baked in the oven for 15 mins at 180C/350F.
- Mix vegan mayo and Deliciou Bacon Seasoning in a bowl.
- Place wraps on a clean flat surface. Arrange a generous dollop of bacon mayo, lettuce, cucumber, bell pepper(optional), avocado, and chicken tenders on the wraps, then roll up. If needed, use a toothpick to hold in position and your wrap is ready to serve. Enjoy!
Pro tip: save time by making 2-3 large patties instead, fry, then slice into strips.Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken online and get free shipping US wide for all orders over $30.