Cheesy Bacon Twists
Posted on May 31, 2021
These Cheesy Bacon Twists are real crowd-pleaser at any party - super easy, super cheesy and oh-so-bacony! Whip these up in less than 10 mins and have them baking while your guests are asking “What smells so good?!”
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 2 sheets vegan puff pastry
- 2 Tbsp vegan butter, softened
- Deliciou Cheesy Bacon Seasoning for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F. Leave the pastry to defrost for a few minutes on the kitchen counter.
- Using a butter knife, cut the pastry into 6 equal long strips, leaving it attached to the plastic separating sheet.
- Spread each sheet of pastry with 1 Tbsp butter, then sprinkle generously with Deliciou Cheesy Bacon Seasoning, making sure the whole pastry gets covered.
- Lifting the pastry strips off the plastic sheet, hold the short ends and twist the strips so bacon seasoning is on the inside, creating a long twist. Lay on trays with space between each strip.
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden and crispy. Sprinkle with extra Deliciou Cheesy Bacon Seasoning and serve warm.
Grab your Deliciou Cheesy Bacon Seasoning online and get free shipping US wide for all orders over $30.