Posted on November 10, 2021
These vegan Beef Sliders are so tasty, we’re not sure they’ll last very long on your plate! It’s all the things you love about a beef burger - but totally plant-based - so you never have to miss out again. Perfect for sharing… or not!
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Makes: 8 sliders
- 1 box Deliciou Plant Based Beef
- 2 Tbsp barbecue sauce
- 8 slices vegan cheese (optional)
- 1 Tbsp vegan butter
- 8 slider/mini burger buns, sliced in half horizontally
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- ½ cup tomato chutney or relish
- 8 lettuce leaves
- ½ small red onion, finely sliced
- Prepare beef according to package directions, mixing in 2 Tbsp barbecue sauce and ½ tsp salt. Shape into 8 small burger patties, then cover and refrigerate for 5-10 mins.
- Get all the slider ingredients out, prepare and have them ready for assembly.
- Fry the beef patties over medium heat in 3 Tbsp oil for 2 mins on each side, or until both sides are golden brown. Place some vegan cheese on top for a minute to melt.
- In a separate pan, add the butter and heat up on medium heat. Place the burger bun halves face down on the buttered pan to toast. Once crispy on the insides, remove from heat and spread with mayo. Add the patty, a dollop of chutney/relish, lettuce and onion, and the burger bun top.
Pro tip: place a cocktail skewer with a cornichon in the middle of each slider to garnish.
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Beef online and get free shipping US wide for all orders over $30.