Posted on July 16, 2020
An insanely delicious and protein-rich substitute for classic scrambled eggs!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 30 grams of vegan butter
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 50 grams of mushrooms, sliced
- 200 grams of soft tofu, crumbled
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of black pepper
- A handful of baby spinach
- 1 tbsp of vegan mayo
- ½ tbsp of Deliciou Sriracha Seasoning
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Toasted bread
- In a hot pan on med-high heat, melt vegan butter and add garlic and mushrooms, cook for 3 minutes until softened.
- Add in crumbled tofu and cherry tomatoes, season with salt, pepper and turmeric and mix gently, allow to cook for 5 minutes until tomatoes are slightly softened.
- Add spinach and cook for another 2 minutes, until the spinach has wilted and take off the heat. Place to the side.
- For the Sriracha Mayo - mix all the ingredients in a small bowl until smooth and well combined.
- Serve your tofu scramble on top of warm, toasted bread and top generously with lashings of Sriracha mayo - yum!