Chicken Pasta Salad
Posted on July 28, 2020
Creamy, simple and easy! Perfect as a side dish, for meal prep or a tasty lunch!
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
1 box of Deliciou Plant Based Chicken
½ head of broccoli, cut into small florets
1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
50 grams of sweetcorn
400 grams of penne pasta
4 Tbsp of vegetable oil
2 tsp of salt
1 tsp of black pepper
3 Tbsp of vegan mayo
3 Tbsp of water
1 Tbsp of Deliciou Ranch Seasoning
1 tsp of lemon juice
1 tsp of fresh parsley, chopped
1 tsp of dried oregano
½ tsp of freshly cracked black pepper
- Follow the instructions on the Deliciou box and shape the chicken into small, bite-sized pieces.
- In a hot pan, heat up the vegetable oil and add in the chicken pieces and broccoli florets. Season with salt and pepper and cook for approximately 6-7 minutes, until the chicken reaches a golden brown colour and broccoli is tender.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, in a separate pot, prepare the pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse the pasta with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the pasta, browned chicken, broccoli, corn and bell peppers in and mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix all the salad dressing ingredients together until well combined and smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta mix and combine until everything is well coated.
- Serve with fresh parsley and cracked black pepper - divine!