Posted on March 30, 2020
The classic family chicken and chips have been reinvented with our Chicken Meatballs served with sweet potato wedges and fresh garden salad!
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Makes 15 meatballs
- 1 box of Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp of Deliciou Original Bacon Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
- Vegan mayo
- Mixed leaves salad with cherry tomatoes
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- To make up chicken, mix contents of packet into a bowl and add 1 cup of water + 1 Tbs of oil and mould into small chicken balls. Set aside.
- Drizzle the sweet potato wedges with the olive oil and sprinkle with Deliciou Original Bacon Seasoning.
- Cook the wedges in a pre-heated oven, at 180 Celsius, for about 20 - 25 minutes.
- Cook the chicken meatballs in hot oil, on medium heat, for about 6 - 7 minutes or until they become golden brown.
- When the potatoes are done, serve the meatballs with mixed salad leaves and vegan mayo for dipping. Enjoy!
Grab your Plant-Based Chicken online and get free worldwide shipping for all orders over $30.