Beef Chow Mein
Posted on December 13, 2020
If you’re looking for the perfect weekday meal, whip up this simple and delicious family favourite in a big batch as it makes for some super tasty leftovers! Packed full of cabbage, carrot, curry powder, noodles and tasty Plant-Based Beef mince, this meal is one the whole family will love and is cheap and easy to make.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 Box Deliciou Plant-Based Beef
- 150g Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Carrot, peeled and shredded
- 200 grams Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- ½ cup Frozen Peas
- 4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 cups Chinese Cabbage, shredded
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Place the noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to stand until tender, drain and rinse under cold water.
- Prepare the Deliciou Plant-Based Beef as per the instructions, use as a mince.
- Heat oil in a wok, add the onion and carrot, stir-fry until soft. Add the mushrooms and curry powder and cook until the mushrooms have softened.
- Add the Plant-Based Beef and cook for 4-5 minutes, breaking it up with a wooden spoon to resemble mince.
- Add the peas and Chinese cabbage, stir- fry for 2-3 minutes before adding the noodles and soy sauce. Cook for a further minute making sure it’s well combined and heated through.
- Divide between 4 bowls, serve hot.
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Beef online and get free US & Canada wide shipping for all orders over $30.