Posted on September 07, 2017
Take fries to the next level!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 4-6 large potatoes
- 2 Tbsp of oil
- 2-3 tsp Deliciou Bacon Seasoning (your choice of flavor)
- Pinch of salt
Vegan Bacon Mayo:
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- 1 tsp Deliciou Original Bacon Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F.
- Cut potatoes into ⅓-½ inch thick fries.
- Place in bowl and toss with oil and a pinch of salt.
- Transfer fries to a lined baking tray, leaving a small gap between each fry. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- To make the bacon mayo, mix bacon seasoning and vegan mayo together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle baked fries with Deliciou Bacon Seasoning, toss, then serve immediately with your homemade Deliciou bacon mayo.
Can't choose a flavor? Grab a Bacon Seasoning Variety Pack from our online store and get free shipping US wide on orders over $30.