Bacon + Jalapeno Pinwheels
Posted on October 19, 2021
These vegan cheesy bacon & jalapeno pinwheels are the answer to all of your prayers… they’re so quick and easy to make, and they taste like heaven - with a spicy kick! Serve them at any event or make them as a snack - but be quick because they won’t last long!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 2 sheets puff pastry (vegan)
- 2 Tbsp vegan butter
- 2-3 tsp Deliciou Original Bacon Seasoning
- 2-3 tsp Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning or ½ cup shredded vegan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped jalapenos
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F. Let puff pastry defrost until pliable.
- Spread the entire pastry sheet with butter. Sprinkle generously all over with Deliciou Original Bacon Seasoning, Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning (or vegan cheese) and chopped jalapenos, then roll loosely into a log.
- Slice the logs into pinwheels, about 3/4 inch thick, then arrange on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until golden and puffed up. Serve immediately with an extra sprinkle of Deliciou Original Bacon Seasoning and enjoy!