Zucchini Chips & Dip
Posted on February 20, 2017
Zucchini Chips is an amazing snack when you are seeking new and healthy habits. The dip, based on light sour cream and Bacon Seasoning is a delightful and healthy option to add that extra kick to your greens. This is how we make it:
- 1 large Zucchini
- 2 Cups Breadcrumbs (buy at supermarket)
- 4 Eggs
- Bacon Seasoning
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 300 ml light sour cream
- Follow the instructions as seen in the video above or read the steps below:
- Cut Zucchini into 5 millimeter wide pieces.
- Dip the Zucchini pieces in the eggs, then in bread crumbs and place on top of baking paper on an oven tray.
- Season with freshly grated parmesan cheese and sprinkle with Bacon Seasoning.
- Bake in the oven at 200 Celsius for 45 minutes.
- Blend 1/2 bottle of Bacon Seasoning with the light sour cream (1/4 bottle for light flavour).
Serve immediately while Zucchini Chips are hot!
Grab a combo pack of Bacon Seasoning from our online store today to get 50% OFF and FREE Global Shipping.