Posted on February 26, 2017
Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers is an amazing snack to serve for parties, game days or other events. Our poppers are filled with a Bacon Seasoned cream cheese, cheddar cheese and coated with crispy bread crumbs. When you bite them they pop in our mouth. Super delicious!
- 7 Jalapenos
- 2 Cups Breadcrumbs (buy at supermarket)
- 1 Cup flour
- 4 Eggs
- Bacon Seasoning
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 300 ml creme cheese
- 1 Capsicum, finely chopped
- 7 Cheddar cheese sticks
- Follow the instructions as seen in the video above or read the steps below:
- Blend creme cheese, capsicum, Parmesan cheese and Bacon Seasoning together in a bowl.
- Cut the jalapenos open from the top and carefully remove the insides with a small knife.
- Stuff the jalapenos with the creme cheese blend and push a cheddar cheese stick into each jalapenos.
- Dip the jalapenos in eggs, flour and bread crumbs.
- Fry the poppers on medium/high heat in oil for 90 seconds on each side.
Serve while the poppers are hot! YUM!
Grab a combo pack of Bacon Seasoning from our online store today to get 50% OFF and FREE Global Shipping.