Maple Bacon Oatmeal
Posted on August 01, 2021
Did somebody say heartwarming AND delicious? This vegan Maple Bacon Oatmeal recipe will warm you up on a chilly morning and send you straight to heaven! It’s got decadent caramelized bananas, crunchy toasted almonds and that perfect balance of sweet and savoury...what more could you want?
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 cups plant-based milk
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning, plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 Tbsp sliced/flaked almonds
- 1 banana, sliced
- Add the oats and plant-based milk to a medium saucepan, then bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the maple syrup and 2 tsp coconut oil and stir through. Allow to cook for 1 more minute, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, stir in Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning, then divide oatmeal between 4 bowls.
- In a small fry pan, add the remaining 2 tsp coconut oil and add the banana pieces. Sprinkle with a little Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning and fry on both sides until caramelized. Place a few pieces on each bowl of oatmeal.
- Add the almonds to the same pan and stir through for 2 mins, or until lightly browned and toasted. Divide the toasted almonds between the bowls. Serve warm and enjoy!
Grab your Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning online and get free shipping US wide for all orders over $30.