Healthy Nacho Cheese Sauce
Posted on April 14, 2018
Need an easy dip for your next party? Here's a guilt-free Nacho Cheese Sauce recipe! It's made using only vegetables and our Nacho Cheese Seasoning.
- 1 cup chopped Potatoes
- 1 cup chopped Carrots
- A dash of olive oil
- A dash of milk / non-dairy milk
- A liberal sprinkling of Deliciou’s Nacho Cheese Seasoning
- Chop potatoes and carrots into small cubes. Boil until tender.
- Combine chopped cooked potatoes, carrots, olive oil and milk into a blender.
- Add a generous sprinkle of Deliciou's Nacho Cheese Seasoning.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Create your own Combo Pack from our online store today to get up to 50% OFF and FREE Global Shipping.