Grilled Nacho Cheese
Posted on May 02, 2018
Why have plain grilled cheese when you can have grilled NACHO cheese?!
- 2 slices of bread of your choice
- A knob of butter
- Your choice of cheese (we used mozzarella)
- A liberal sprinkling of Deliciou’s Nacho Cheese Seasoning
- Heat your pan on medium high heat. Add butter.
- Place one slice of bread on the pan. Add your cheese on top.
- Add a generous sprinkle of Deliciou's Nacho Cheese Seasoning. Cover with another piece of bread.
- Flip when it bread is golden brown.
- Serve while hot!