Glazed Bacony Maple Carrots
Posted on April 19, 2018
Need a quick and easy side to pair with your roast? Or are you just looking for a healthy snack to munch on? You are at the right place! These glazed bacony maple carrots are so yummy, they are almost addictive. Have a try!
- Olive Oil
- A liberal sprinkling of Deliciou’s Maple Bacon Seasoning
- Slice carrots and garlic in half.
- In a large bowl, Add your carrots, olive oil, Rosemary, and a generous sprinkle of Deliciou's Maple Bacon Seasoning. Mix until well coated.
- Place on baking tray.
- Bake at 390 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes or until carrots are caramelised and golden brown.
- Serve while hot and enjoy!
Create your own Combo Pack from our online store today to get up to 50% OFF and FREE Global Shipping.