Chipotle Chicken Burrito
Posted on March 04, 2020
Who doesn’t love a good chipotle chicken burrito? It’s a smokey mexican fiesta for your taste buds! This quick and easy plant based recipe is light on ingredients, but packed with flavour.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 box of made up Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- A generous sprinkle of Deliciou Chipotle seasoning
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 1 baby cos lettuce, thinly shredded
- 4 x tortillas
- Cilantro/coriander to garnish
- Follow instructions on plant-based chicken box to make mince. While frying on a pan, add a good sprinkle of chipotle seasoning, once slightly golden brown, add chickpeas and black beans together with mince. Add 3 tbsp of water, mixed until heated and combined.
- Assemble tortillas with chipotle Plant-Based Chicken mix, lettuce and corn. Enjoy!
Grab your Deliciou Chipotle Seasoning and Plant-Based Chicken online and get free shipping US & Canada wide on orders over $30.