Chicken Udon Noodle Soup
Posted on June 17, 2020
Winner winner chicken dinner! This dish takes us back to our college days, but with a gourmet makeover. Our simple Chicken Udon Noodle Soup dish is sure to satisfy even the most fussy eaters.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 box of Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 4 carrots, cut into strips
- 8 shiitake mushrooms, cut into strips
- 200 gr of udon/ramen noodles
- 120 gr of sweet corn
- 1 sheet of dried seaweed
- 2 tsp of Deliciou Chipotle Seasoning
- 4 sprigs of spring onion
- 1200 mls vegetable stock
- 4 tsp of sesame seeds
- 1 clove of garlic
- To make up chicken, mix contents of packet into a bowl and add 1 cup of water + 1 Tbs of oil and mould into strips.
- Heat up the vegetable broth and add in the garlic, shiitake mushrooms, seaweed and Deliciou Chipotle seasoning.
- Once the stock is boiling, add in the noodles and follow packet instructions to cook completely.
- Meanwhile, cook the chicken in a hot pan with some oil for about 3 - 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once the noodles have been cooked, add the noodles and soup base to a bowl and top with carrots, sweetcorn, chicken strips, spring onions, and sesame seeds. Enjoy!