Cheesy Potato Bake
Posted on April 26, 2017
Use Bacon Seasoning to make a large, cheesy, potato bake! This is a convenient family dinner on the weekend and it is great with all kinds of meat and vegetables.
- 1 Cup cream
- 1 Cup Milk
- Bacon Seasoning(Best with the Cheesy version)
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 large brown onion
- 300g mozzarella cheese
- Heat cream and milk until boiling.
- Place fine-cut potatoes, onion, Bacon Seasoning and mozzarella cheese in multiple layers.
- Pour cream/milk over the bake.
- Bake for 60 minutes on 200 Celsius / 390 F.
Grab a combo pack of Bacon Seasoning from our online store today and save on shipping.