Posted on April 19, 2017
These bacony Beetroot Chips are tasty! Serves two (as a snack) or one (as a meal).
- 3 fresh Beetroots
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 egg
- 300g Sour cream
- ½ bottle of original or smoky Bacon Seasoning
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Salt and black pepper to season
1) Peel and cut the beetroots into bite-sized chunks.
2) Dip each beetroot chunk into flour, egg and breadcrumbs to coat.
3) Deep fry the beetroot chips in vegetable oil until golden brown. Drain them on top of some paper towels.
4) Add sour cream and bacon seasoning into a bowl, Stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with beetroot chips.