Bacony Steak & Veggies
Posted on February 24, 2017
Steak this weekend? Why not try our special bacony marinade to wrap your steak in a delicious taste explosion.
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp garlic granules
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- A good shake of Smoky BBQ Bacon Seasoning
- 3 Porterhouse Steaks
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- A good shake of Smoky BBQ Bacon Seasoning for the vegetables
- Follow the instructions as seen in the video above or read the steps below:
- Blend all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Brush the marinade on to the steaks.
- Cook the steak to your liking in some additional olive oil (e.g. 2.5 minutes on each side on medium/high heat).
- Remove the steaks and use the left-over juice to fry the onion and mushrooms with a good shake of Bacon Seasoning.
Serve when veggies are golden brown. ENJOY!
Grab a combo pack of Bacon Seasoning from our online store today to get 50% OFF and FREE Global Shipping.