Bacon Mac'n Cheese
Posted on April 03, 2017
Take your Mac'n Cheese to the next level by spicing it up with Bacon Seasoning! This recipe will quickly become a family favourite.
- 300g Macaroni
- 50g butter
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 400ml milk
- 500g Mozerella Cheese
- Bacon Seasoning (Choose between Cheesy, Original or Spicy Bacon Seasoning)
- Cook macaroni.
- Heat butter and flour in a pan to medium/high heat.
- Carefully add milk while stirring it into the butter.
- Add the Mozerella cheese.
- Season the sauce with a good shake of Bacon Seasoning
- Add the macaroni and stir.
Grab a combo pack of Bacon Seasoning from our online store today and save on shipping.