Bacony Roasted Vegetables
Posted on September 03, 2017
Bacony Roasted Vegetables - Gives roast veges the flavour kick in the pants it deserves!
- We went with Brussel Sprouts, Broccolini, Cherry Tomatoes, Pumpkin and Red Onion, but you can choose whatever floats your flavour boat.
- A dash of vegetable oil
- A liberal sprinkling of Deliciou’s Bacon Seasoning (your choice of flavour)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut vegetables into bite size pieces.
- Drizzle a dash of vegetable oil over the vegetables.
- Shake a liberal amount of your choice of Deliciou's Bacon Seasoning.
- Spread them onto a baking tray, making sure there is space between the vegetables.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from baking tray, add more bacon seasoning (if you can't get enough of that delicious bacony taste) and mix thoroughly.
Serve immediately and welcome to flavour town, population: You!!
Serve while the poppers are hot! YUM!
Grab a combo pack of Bacon Seasoning from our online store today to get 50% OFF and FREE Global Shipping.